• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about parting out my rig.

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking about parting out my rig. This is just a feeler for now, but if there is something on my rig you are interested in just make me an offer.

Anyone interested in my winch bumper/rear bumper w tire carrier/ exocage setup?

Well I wasn't going to announce it just yet, but I already have a chassis. Its all chromoly, and I am thinking about using my XJ engine/tranny/xfer case, and possibly my 44 and 8.8 in it.

Unless someone wants to buy those, if I can sell them I will just put full widths in it.

No I already have a whole tube chassis, that just needs the drivetrain and suspension. So making a buggy out of the jeep would just be a waste.

Well the Exo Setup is built onto my front winch bumper so they would pretty much have to go hand in hand. But you wouldn't necessarily have to get my rock rails or rear to go with it. I would probably take about $1000 for the cage and winch bumper (the bumper ties into at least 5 bolts per side including steering box bolts). For the winch bumper, cage, sliders, and rear bumper with carrier I would prolly take like $1500. I may also be interested in trades so don't be afraid to make me an offer.

As far as the D44 I really need to get at least $1400 out of it. Otherwise I will just keep it, and use it on my buggy for a while. I would let the set (44/8.8) go for $1800.00. If I keep the 44/8.8 combo I plan on running my 36's and beadlocks on my new buggy, but if I sell the axles I would probably also sell my 5 36" Swampers on Beadlocks as well.

What kind of stuff do you have? I like guns, anything motorized I might find interest in..... just make me an offer.

I have a complete 9in with a detroit EZ locker. Hp 44 also torn down 9 complete exept for the rotors. (both from a 77 F150) Its torn down ready for new gears. AW4 and 242, 60 gallon compressor.

Any idea what gears are in the complete 9 inch? What bolt patterns are the axles, and does the HP44 have the welded on wedges or cast wedges? The 60 gallon compressor interests me as well.

I'd have to check on the gears. The axles are 5x5.5, 65" wms to wms. The wedges themselves are cast, but they are welded on to the axle tube. The compressor is a Campbell Housefield 220v upright. All the cmompressor you'll ever need.

Willing to trade all 3 axles and the compressor? You talking just the cage and winch bumper, or sliders and rear bumper too.

I must have fat fingered the post. I just have the 2 axles (44 and 9)and the locker for the 9. The 9 is totoally complete, the 44 is complete exept for the rotors ( hubs are integrated into the rotor). I can trade the axles and the compressor. I have some tools ( Die grinder, impact, sander, and air hammer) that I could throw in with the compressor too.

Sounds to me like we may have a deal..... I will definately get back to you this evening.

Back