• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter BOD Nominations

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
Chapter members,

It is that time for a changing of the guard (Board of Directors) for our chapter.

I've been President of this club for two terms and have enjoyed every minute of it. However, it is time for me step down and let others lead the way.

All chapter positions are 2-year terms and our terms are ending on Dec. 31st, 2019. Per bylaws, a nomination period shall begin on November 1st for those interested in manning these positions. Positions up for election are:

President
Vice President
Secretary/Treasurer

Requirements to hold an office are that you must be a member for at least one year.

You must be nominated by another member to run for office and that nomination should be seconded by another member. It is perfectly acceptable to express your desire to be nominated should the need arise. If you wish to nominate another member, make sure that member accepts the nomination prior to making it public.

Nomination period will be for two weeks. Elections are to be held on November 16th.

Please post nominations in this thread.

If anyone has any questions regarding what is expected of you in any of these positions, how much time you need to dedicate to it, or any other questions, please send me a PM. I will be happy to discuss it with you.

I nominate Alan Johnson for VP

I nominate Gordon for president

I nominate Mike Isaeff for treasurer

Yeah someone has to second them!

Back