• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flores!

cummins AND trannys... hmmmm

I have a good feeling that the colorado guys might be a little more forgiving of Flores's affinity for Trannies.
(I actually think thats the real reason he is moving)

Is Bourbon a tranny? LOL I always thought he seemed at least somewhat normal. Oh well..... people will surprise you sometimes.

I bet flores is happy to be leaving this chapter after all this crap.

Nah its all in good fun, and you have to admit he is a good sport about it.

you guys are my friends and its gonna suck being so far away......i know i get a lot of shit but i give a lot of it out too...but look at it this way....you all have a half way point when we go to moab

YEah Flores.. We will miss you around the RRC. I hope you get to come back to one of our events some time soon. You take care and be save in your now home. I hear those Colorado people don't like people from Tx too much. Watch your back... lol

Ok I had one typo... sheeesh. I think I am able to get away with one every now and then. I typed that right after I got back to work at 6 am this morning after getting off work late last night (11 pm), then an hour drive home, then another hour getting my stuff ready and taking a shower. So it was about 1 am when I went to bed. I woke up at 5 am to be back at work.

So I got some where aroung 4 hours of sleep then tried to type something nice to you and this is how you repay me? LOL

Back