• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Center crossmember

Daedalus454

NAXJA Forum User
I bashed mine pretty good at Calico, I was wondering if anyone had a spare lying around.

I have a cross memeber from an '87 and it has the 2-15mm blots and 2-15mm nuts if needed.

If it'll fit my '96 with AW4 and we can figure out how to train it, I'll take it, otherwise I'll just have to find time to pull one from the JY.

I got one in Apple Valley if you can find a train for it. out of a 2000, AW4.

Daedalus454 said:
If it'll fit my '96 with AW4 and we can figure out how to train it, I'll take it, otherwise I'll just have to find time to pull one from the JY.

I dont think that the crossmember moved location in any of the Jeep years. Ill find out for sure when I talk with my friend in a few days and let you know. PM me if your still interested.

I have one you can have. shoot me a pm.

Thanks for all the offers, can anyone get a crossmember to HellBilly04 easily? Looks like I might ask him to beef it up for me before I install it.

Thanks for all the offers, I've got one. :thumbup:

Back