• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Award!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
This year we have a Carnage Award. This trophy originally belonged to the SEC. They made the mistake of giving it to a MWC member. Therefore, it now belongs to the MWC. This year we have chosen 85xjwoody as the recipent of the Carnage award. Kim broke a main leaf Friday while romping on his junk. He's a firm beliver in the skinny pedal method, and breaks accordingly. Kim will take his trophy home with him and his lovely wife Jen to their home just north of Green Bay, WI. This tropy won't stay there long though. Later this month Kim and his family are relocating to western Kansas.(Sorry, I forget the name of the little town) Congrats Kim! Take
care of it!

Here, Kim is accepting the trophy from it's previous recipent, Brianho13. Brian added a 14 bolt drum to the trophy. Being as Kim broke a leaf spring, the size of this thing will be growing quickly!

100_5960.jpg

nice work Kim, I think you should mount your leaf on it in the upright position :D

Haha! Congrats on the trophy, Kim!

Sorry to hear that Wisconsin is loosing you...you'll be missed at McCaslin this spring and at the fall color run and whatnot. :(

Way to go Kim!

I saw the leaf-spring breakage first-hand... glad you had a spare leafs on hand to repair it, Kim!

And thanks for letting us borrow your welder at the campgrounds... you're just one of many stand-up people I met at my first WF :D

Congrats Kim! And yeah, hearing that pop was something else! I will also extend my thanks for the welder, it saved my exhaust and headaches from being a complete bear. I hope you got home alright. I also hope Aaron got home alright too!

Congrats Kim! And yeah, hearing that pop was something else! I will also extend my thanks for the welder, it saved my exhaust and headaches from being a complete bear. I hope you got home alright. I also hope Aaron got home alright too!

I sure did! I had to limp it to crawfordsville to get an alternator but she made it fine thanks to Big Hank's Battery of the Gods!

Yes, I won the carnage award as I usually break something on a trail ride:D I will be relocating to Wheeler, Kansas.

The trophy is coming with me and will probably be given to someone in the colorado chapter once I get a chance to wheel with them. I am sure I will talk someone into doing something stupid to earn this very nice award!!!:thumbup:

Yes, I won the carnage award as I usually break something on a trail ride:D I will be relocating to Wheeler, Kansas.

The trophy is coming with me and will probably be given to someone in the colorado chapter once I get a chance to wheel with them. I am sure I will talk someone into doing something stupid to earn this very nice award!!!:thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear that you a leaving... I must of missed getting that piece of information at WF (seeing as I hung around you and Jen the most...)

(Now how will all of us from Wisconsin count?... :lecture:)

You should weld the spring right on top!

The SEC Carnage Award in snow country!? Thats absolute scandalous, outright sacrilege! and, what a great idea! :worship:

BOB

When are you moving Kim? Maybe we could have a meet and greet. Then surprise everyone that shows up with a moving party!:cheers:

We were going to be leaving the middle of April but looking to be the end of April. Moving party in the works. Just need to get all the invites ready to mail out.:yelclap:

Sweet....keep us informed!

Mostly of all... why are you moving? You don't have to answer that here, I'll give you enough crap this weekend. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Nice Sean, I've been brought up to speed, I see what happens when you miss out on Winterfest

Back