• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible part out

slikinchiken

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 90 cherokee laredo with a 4.0 and an auto tranny. i was wondering what i could possibly get for parts, i.e motor, transmission....windows, mirrors...that sort of thing...i am in east texas (marshall) and don't want to ship the heavier things...anyways, there are some missing parts that i will have to go through and see what all will be needed...i am just looking for some basicideas as to what i could get for the stuff...i can get pics up if there are any interests... so please give me your thoughts and if there are any questions i can answer them.

thanks in advance

also, it is a 2wd not 4

I need some interior parts that have to do with the center console. If you have the same console as me i'll give you $5 + shippin for these specific parts. I believe that if you have an auto tranny then we have the same consoles, in which case if your willin to sell em, i'm willin to buy. Lemme find some pics...
jeep_console2.jpg

jeep_console.jpg

I'm looking for the little push button switch, and the entire black peice that is on the "lid". The hinge and little push button screw to this black peice. The black peice is removable from the lid, so no matter what color your interiour is, it wouldn't matter.

Back