• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eagle rock 11/19/11

dannanw

NAXJA Forum User
Eagle rock was fun.
IMAG0455.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0456.jpg

That was fun! My new toy did great! Snow/ice was to much up in the dark canons. But I at least had fun! And my jeep didn't break, so that's a plus.... I can't wait till I get a trailer and play on more trails.

We started on er, didn't get to far. Just a tad past the camping spot, to much ice so we turned around. I took them to other areas just to at least get some fun in.

I just saw your Picts, we was also both open/open. I just wanted to get the new lift combo on the trail to see if anything was gonna break before I started building it more over the winter.

Last edited:
Yea, I have been there. I live close so that is why I wanted to do a shake down run. And nothing broke so I am happy, and can put the jeep away for winter and start saving for parts. I sometimes hate wanting to do so much to all my cars, makes me always broke.

Back