• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

231 w/SYE and Driveshaft

andersonsys

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 21 spl. 231 w/ JB conv. SYE, and CV driveshaft. I will trade for D300 flip kit, and $200, or $750 cash. I also have a second 21 spl. 231 w/o SYE, I will take offers on. You can call me, Clint 760-908-5250

I have looked around, and I will let this go for $600 firm.

What lift setup was the CV driveshaft used on? I think they are different depending on your lift (longer shaft for a 10" lift, shorter for 4",etc). Would you sell just the driveshaft? Tom Woods? Age? Condition? Let me know.
-Jonnyd

I just picked up a 231 for $50.00 and can get the expensive HD sye for $225.00 whats the deal? A lil high dont you think?

I just picked up a 231 for $50.00 and can get the expensive HD sye for $225.00 whats the deal? A lil high dont you think?

The driveshaft was used on a AW4, don't know what brand of shaft, I will not sell them separately. And as for the $50 np231, you got a smoking deal, good job.

Back