• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4-28-19 Chapter Meet & Greet + Trail Run

LMAO cant believe that... Maneuvered at work to get there on time (for once) perfectly ironic.. Only 24.25 hours early!

Pizza won't be ordered until Trent and/or I get there. That should give you some leeway. ;)

Yep, we'll stick with the 11:30 in Lyons.

I need to take the doors off and cut the hinges... I should just buy another set, but hoping they turn up

Weather.com thinks it will rain in the Allenspark area, be prepared.

:party:

Man i want to be wheeling

Had hoped to make this, but the wife is pretty sick after our return flight from Vegas so gonna need to stick around the house.

You guys have fun!

I need to take the doors off and cut the hinges... I should just buy another set, but hoping they turn up

There is actually a special tool for that as a normal torx but and ratchet won’t fit. I’ve got it and could bring it with me to Old C’s.

Oh dang! Never new that- be cool if ya could so long the doors will fit in the hatch, thatd be saweet! I want to do the rears too, but realistically wont have em off much with the kiddos back there- cant have paw patrol pups or tablets falling out on the trail!

Last edited:
Yeah, I totally forgot it at the house. Sitting out in the wind at my son’s soccer game.

Ya ill be late 24 hours early then late go figure

As much as I wanted to make this and finally meet some jeepple in Colorado (formerly in the Sierra chapter) finally, I’m gonna have to pass. Just have way too much to do around the house and on the Jeep to get it ready for Reno fest at the end of next month. I look forward to the next one!

Back