• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hi. I'm Michael. I've got an 01 Limited with 104 on the odometer that is my DD and hopefully soon to be overland rig. Still shaking a lot of the bugs out.

Hoping to have it ready for some trail fun by late spring. There's not much going on in CT, so I'd love to get involved with meet ups and trail rides wherever.

Oh welcome to you too.

I'm Rich, I live in CT and just got my first Jeep..... FOR FREE!. It's a 99 XJ, no idea how many miles. All I know is that it ran fine last year the ECM was taken for another xj. It's loaded with mold and my first project will be to gut the interior.

Wow, that's one heck of a way to start off! Welcome, hopefully should you need any parts along the way there will be someone on here that can help!
Rich

Hi all,

New guy. So happy to have found these forums, I've already learned a ton. I found a 1990 Wagoneer Limited and grabbed it. Still getting a solid picture of the considerable amount of things that are wrong with it and going down the resto rabbit hole, most likely.

4.0, appears to be the AW4 auto. Haven't ID'd the rear end, but appears to be the good ol' Dana 35 /coughcough.

Here's a picture of it from the listing. More to follow!
dateposted-public

Hey everyone, I just signed up. Name is Chris.

I'm in Central NY and have been working on a 95 XJ I picked up after a front end collision. Hope to get it back on the road before too long. Needed a front clip but a buddy of mine had a 99 parts Jeep so I'm in the middle of a front clip swap.

img_20190223_185052231-jpg.121141

Hey everyone, I just signed up. Name is Chris.

I'm in Central NY and have been working on a 95 XJ I picked up after a front end collision. Hope to get it back on the road before too long. Needed a front clip but a buddy of mine had a 99 parts Jeep so I'm in the middle of a front clip swap.

img_20190223_185052231-jpg.121141

Welcome! Good luck with the repairs, there are a lot of people not too far from you on here, make sure to post up your needs and wants, more than likely you'll find it here!
Rich

Hi all,

New guy. So happy to have found these forums, I've already learned a ton. I found a 1990 Wagoneer Limited and grabbed it. Still getting a solid picture of the considerable amount of things that are wrong with it and going down the resto rabbit hole, most likely

4.0, appears to be the AW4 auto. Haven't ID'd the rear end, but appears to be the good ol' Dana 35 /coughcough.

Here's a picture of it from the listing. More to follow!
dateposted-public

Welcome, glad to hear you're finding the tech articles helpful, there are a lot of people on here that know pretty much every obscure thing there is to know.!
Rich

What's up guys Zach here from Central Jersey , got a 97 xj with 6.5" lift 37" bias play pitbulls , locked 30 front 410s 8.25 rear welded ,bbk throttle body trail head offroad intake , built it for an ultimate Adventure style trip I'm doing in May , 5 offroad parks 5 days no trailers no highways around 500 miles round trip , sponsored by Clayton offroad , trailhead offroad ,gear America and globex performance gunna have all kinds of video posted on YouTube that I'll post links too as we go
PHP:

Welcome aboard. A UA-style run sounds exciting, looking forward to seeing the videos.

What parks are you hitting on this thing?

If you don't break too much and you're not burned out on wheeling by then, NACFest is at the end of June out at Rausch.

New XJ owner and new member.

2000 Sport
4.5" (ish) Lift
No real insane mods - SYE, Quick diso's, adjustable control arms

Very little rust minus the disgusting rockers that I'll have to cut out before it gets too cold.

Cant figure out how to upload a pic here, but here's a link.

http://imgur.com/a/zwSqTF5

New XJ owner and new member.

2000 Sport
4.5" (ish) Lift
No real insane mods - SYE, Quick diso's, adjustable control arms

Very little rust minus the disgusting rockers that I'll have to cut out before it gets too cold.

Cant figure out how to upload a pic here, but here's a link.

http://imgur.com/a/zwSqTF5

Welcome. Looks like a nice Jeep. You're welcome to hang out here, but you will probably find more people Local to you in the mid west chapter. They should also have an event coming up in the next few months.

New XJ Owner and member

I just purchased a 2000 Cherokee sport with the 4.0 engine. Jeep has the Rough country 4.5” short arm lift. Jeep has 255/75/17 BFG M/T.

Future plans are Rear tire bumper, frame stiffeners and get the Jeep running right.

New XJ Owner and member

I just purchased a 2000 Cherokee sport with the 4.0 engine. Jeep has the Rough country 4.5” short arm lift. Jeep has 255/75/17 BFG M/T.

Future plans are Rear tire bumper, frame stiffeners and get the Jeep running right.

Welcome. Hopefully you get everything sorted out by the summer so you can attend the chapters main event.

590a66ea46391f859c31dbe0c7a7ef28.jpg

Hey all.

Picked up a 99 from Jacksonville Florida. Drove it up to Maryland/Virginia area this week and it did quite well.

Currently focused on maintenance and especially the cooling system.

Looks like my heater core was disconnected and the inlet and outlet hoses were joined together. Wondering if leaking or clogged. Ugh.

I would really like to delve into this and replace the heater core/ ac condenser / blower fan, etc while everything is out.

Looking for buds in the area for some tips and advice. I have my own tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a 99 from Jacksonville Florida. Drove it up to Maryland/Virginia area this week and it did quite well.

Currently focused on maintenance and especially the cooling system.

Looks like my heater core was disconnected and the inlet and outlet hoses were joined together. Wondering if leaking or clogged. Ugh.

I would really like to delve into this and replace the heater core/ ac condenser / blower fan, etc while everything is out.

Looking for buds in the area for some tips and advice. I have my own tools.

Good looking XJ

There are a few of us from VA and MD here, depends on where exactly (I'm in St Mary's County, MD). There are some FB groups that are moderately active too.

Back