• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Offroad, official sponsor of WF 13

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I am proud to announce that iron rock offroad is officially sponsoring Winterfest this year!

what this means to you is that you will be introduced to another awesome vendor of aftermarket XJ products, and the possibility of winning some of their great products.

Jason, an owner of Iron Rock Offroad, will be joining us for the event with his family which gives all of us an opportunity to get to know this company on m ore of a personal level.

I hope you take the time to check out their website, http://ironrockoffroad.com and welcome them into the NAXJA family.

Dan

Awesome, I want to thank him in person for the track bar being so badass! :cheers:

Jason and Josh are great dudes! I can't wait to finally meet one of them in person. For those of you that are not to keen with their company or products please take time to check them out. Great customer service, beefy parts, and they love the uninbodies as much as we do. Lets show them support since they have stepped up to support our club and chapter. Thanks iron rock and welcome to Naxja!

Back