• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

I still need to take my stock tire carrier stuff off, but its up for grabs if anyone wants me bring it. The top hymn joint on the carrier kind of blew up, but might be fixable? The carrier itself is also kind of tweaked from it swing open after I didn't latch it all the way and drove off.

I might have a spaghetti shaped set of OME leaves if someone wants them for cheap to make a custom b pack with.

If I get a chance to paint and install my new rear bumper, then I will have a rear hitch I will no longer need. I will only bring it if someone wants it.

It has the little box on it to hold the wiring thing.

If I get a chance to paint and install my new rear bumper, then I will have a rear hitch I will no longer need. I will only bring it if someone wants it.

It has the little box on it to hold the wiring thing.

Got the bumper installed this weekend so if anyone wants a hitch, let me know. Also if anyone has a couple spare bumper bolts I need two.

The bolts for the nut strips that hold the hitch?

I need 2 of the stock 8 bolts that hold the stock bumper on. After I put the new gas tank in with skid I only installed the stock bumper with some of the bolts because they are a pain to get to and I knew I was going to be replacing it "soon" so I just threw the extras in the back of the Jeep. I guess at some point they either fell out or I threw them away while I was cleaning out the Jeep.

Back