• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exiting the XJ world..... SAD DAY

cherokeeproject

NAXJA Forum User
So life has just simply become too chaotic for me with starting a family, work, other hobbies, etc. and I've essentially made up my mind that i'm willing to sell all of my jeep parts if someones willing to pay the right price. There is literally too much to list but I'm going to try my best.

background info.
I have owned 3 XJ's in my life and have various parts collected from each but my second XJ, a 96 sport 4x4 w/ 4.0L & AW4, D44 rear & D35 front, 2" lift (Coils and AAL) thats gotten saggy over the years, this jeep has been my project for the past decade. I still have this entire jeep in my garage. Years ago i snagged up a 98 2wd XJ that i parted out. I sold the big stuff that I wasn't willing to store (engine, 2wd tranny, axles, body, etc.) and kept the entire interior, wiring harness, all 4 doors (complete), misc engine components like fans compressor, alternator, starter, ECU, etc. and started on an interior upgrade for my 96. That's when my son was born, my life changed, and time began to disappear. 2 years later my daughter was born, a new truck was bought, and the concept of "time" became foreign. I'm literally writing this post on my lunch break because I don't have any other time. In addition to all of this i have collected a few upgrades such as aftermarket bumpers, winch mounts, exhaust header, HD control arms, 2" lift kit (blocks & spacers), front and rear 2 piece driveshafts for lift kit, spare rims, luggage rack, radio's, speakers,flood lights, 99+ intake manifold, bored throttle body, 99 AW4 Transmission w/ torque convector, TCU, etc. etc. and some other basic supplies and replacement parts such as fabric to redo the headliner, T-case rebuild kits, wiring accessories, etc. etc. the list goes on.

The offer....
I've essentially made up my mind that if someone is willing to pay the price I am asking I will sell it all. This will clear out the space needed in my garage to work on more immediate projects. I am asking $2500 for the entire jeep and all of the additional parts and accessories i've collected over the years, ALL OF IT. This price is firm simply because for anything less i'd rather just keep it and maybe one day my son and I could wrench on it. I'll be taking pictures of what I can and posting it somewhere and sharing a link on here (if its not posted here directly). If your seriously interested PM me and i will do my best to log on and check my messages periodically. I live in the Cypress, TX area outside of Houston.

Sorry to hear about this. Is the 96 running and working?

My two sons and I are interested. Check your PM

I've snapped a few pics to add to the post but since im not a member i'll have to figure out how to share them. Any suggestions?

download tapatalk app. makes posting pics a breeze as they host and encode, i think. I don't know how it works, I just know that it works

so my jeep stash is still for sale, just giving it a bump. Im going to start taking some pics of everything this next few weeks and get really aggressive selling this thing.

In addition i also have a 1994 Camaro B4C (highway patrol ed.)with 1 titled owner, 97K original miles, 6sp manual from the factory and never used as an actual service edition. here's a link:

https://ebay.us/biCMo6

Back