• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Firewood

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I know it might be a little late to try to arrange something but......

Does anyone up there know of a place that would deliver a rick of wood? Several of us could go in on it and it would be waaaaaay less than the $20/barrel they charge at the camp office.

I'll fill the empty space in the trailer with wood. We put a gas insert in our fire place, so I have a bunch I won't use at home. I should have half a pick up load. If it isn't enough, we can burn Sean's trailer.

I have a little sitting behind the house, and the bumpers off my old XJ. I found a couple people selling it by the rick here in town, if I get my truck by Thursday I will try to get as much as I can. If I still have the Tahoe that limits my options. Of course if anyone is gonna be up here early and will be bored, just search craigslist for firewood and you'll find the hookup. Going to be a busy next few days.

Rev doesn't know yet, but my dad gave me some misc. wood to bring also. Not alot, but should help. It's all stacked next to the Jeep that has not moved, I think since Redbird trail cleanup. Should be interesting.

Seems like there was a guy just down the road from the Badlands that was selling wood (the tree kind you burn in a fire:D) last year. Maybe we could all pitch in and get a load.

Just FYI: Beware of the Emerald Ash Boarer!

Watch out for the Emerald Ash Borer...I hear that it once took a swing at Chuck Norris.....

Seems like there was a guy just down the road from the Badlands that was selling wood (the tree kind you burn in a fire:D) last year. Maybe we could all pitch in and get a load.

Just FYI: Beware of the Emerald Ash Boarer!

That's what I was thinking, would be waaay cheaper than buying from the campground.

We can unload what we brought, and decide Friday afternoon if we need to chip in to get more. I think we should have enough.

I'll be bringing more kindling wood than I ever have before. Been doing a lot of woodworking projects...

We can unload what we brought, and decide Friday afternoon if we need to chip in to get more. I think we should have enough.

Sounds like a good plan.:cheers:

fire to commence Thursday afternoon....:flame:

BOB

fire to commence Thursday afternoon....:flame:

BOB

lets make it closer to the bathrooms this year :)

mac 'long cool walk to poop' gyvr

Back