• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tess is scared needs some reassurance.

She can't do worse than Josh at Redbird. :D

All kidding aside, she'll be fine. There's no shame in being nervous, we've all been there at one time.

Its ok tess, Bloose will be the first to break! :D It can't be as bad a getting stuck in the first hole and then covering Rev in Mud! :dunno:

If this means you are driving, more power to you. This group is made up of really good people and everyone will be encouraging.

Her maiden Voyage!

Tess will be fine. We have a plethora (yes, I said plethora :D ) of good, experienced wheelers that can walk her through every step of the way. Camille is going to get a little wheel time as well, so they will be in the same boat. Tell her the same thing we tell everyone, WF is not about the wheeling, it is about the fellowship that we all share...cant wait to see ya all there in less then a week!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Cheeseman-OUT!!!!!!

i'm gonna let grace do some driving this weekend too...

mac 'that's why i'm bringing the baby jeep' gyvr

we can get the gals wheeling the rigs and have a "women of the MWC" calendar made! :D

I'm hoping Melissa will drive some as well. She's really uncomfortable on the trail, gets out a lot, so I'm hoping a driver's perspective will help out a little.

It can't be any worse than your wife out driving you . . .

Nate. :D

we can get the gals wheeling the rigs and have a "women of the MWC" calendar made! :D

My new not POS camera will be here Tuesday or so! We can use that! :D

you will be fine...............its only driving

She'll be just fine. There's been plenty of other WF newbies that have survived.

I'm hoping Melissa will drive some as well. She's really uncomfortable on the trail, gets out a lot, so I'm hoping a driver's perspective will help out a little.

It can't be any worse than your wife out driving you . . .

Nate. :D

Just becareful if you let her drive...she might just leave you on the trail as payback :)

mac 'that was funny...at least from my perspective' gyvr

Just becareful if you let her drive...she might just leave you on the trail as payback :)

mac 'that was funny...at least from my perspective' gyvr

I asked her 3 times to get in, she kept telling me no.

Red 'I had no idea where I was going' Heep

Although now she just tells me that she rode in a KOH buggy and I didn't.

Back