• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last minute problems.

XJ Stryker

WHO DAT!
Who else is having issues.

Now I have to go out of town on the 28th-3rd. Ugh that will cut heavily into my get ready time. Hope to still make it out there Thursday. If worse comes to worse we will just have to miss Friday wheelin :doh:

Work always has to try and get in the way somehow way shape or form.

I still need to get my Rails installed, need a torch to bend the pinch seam back into shape and I need to install the front skid which isn't bad at all. Then its JCR t-case skid time. I need a garage and a big ass drill for the 9/16th bit to get the nutserts in the unibody! :eek:

My dad never re-upped his trailer plates... just sent in the check today. Hopefully that gets here in time. At least the Jeep is running now, but haven't dealt with anything except for the battery.

I'm still working on finishing up this website for a buddy so i can get paid and buy RedHeep's winch. Hopefully I will have it done tonight.

I have a death wobble, no hitch, leaking gas tank, alignment is XXXXed up, and my oil pressure shows 140psi...

other then that im good to go

Do the tape measure alignment on Go-Jeeps website. That may be why you have the DW!

I've got vibes at any speed above 15mph, especially on accel. Went to do rear shoes and drums the other day and discovered I had bad outer bearings on the rear end. This friday nite has been set aside to take care of that. Thats the major issue on the list. Then its just the small annoyances like grounding CB antenna, raising rear shock mounts on axle, putting the spare back on the roof rack...... etc. I should be good to go by NEXT FRIDAY nite!

I just need to finish up the roof rack/roof slider combo unit I started last weekend...one good evening of working in it should have it done and painted. If not, I can slap on my factory roof rack and be just fine.....might change the oil this year.....ahhh, who am I kidding....it is still good from last year :D

gonna bring the trailer to the tire shop to swap on the new rizims on Saturday..then should be all set to roll out Thursday morning at the crack of dawn if all goes well with morning chores (read as "I hope my father in law will chore for us!" :D) . :thumbup:

Metal tank? How bad is it leaking? Where is it leaking?

If it's on a flat area, and just pinholes or small holes: Take a bar of soap and rub over it real hard. The soap will seal up the leak for a temporary fix. I've done this on an S-10 (metal tank)and it got me by for a week. A bar of soap will get you 3-4 weeks no problem.:D

its right on the middle seam.. FML. i was thinking about taking a racing fuel cell... but this jeep is actually just for winter and work. hence why im bringing it in stock form to WF. I do need a lift though, for work! and a winch. Kinda odd modding a car for actual purpose. haha.

its right on the middle seam.. FML. i was thinking about taking a racing fuel cell... but this jeep is actually just for winter and work. hence why im bringing it in stock form to WF. I do need a lift though, for work! and a winch. Kinda odd modding a car for actual purpose. haha.

Try some spray on hurc liner or something similar.

Back