• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Womens run...

Just asking for a friend.......would it be OK to tag along even if you don't have a chick with you? I mean to just sorta watch um, no I mean in case there's an emergency or something or to take pics, wait no..... or whatever......yeah, just asking for a friend, he's just curious.

:anon:

Tyler and Hale should i bring my ex along? she'd have to ride with someone cuz i cant stand her driving lol although she can wheel. (the pic in the MWC vote thread is her driving it actually)

yes, yes you should. then you should swamp the motor again so she can fix it...:)

i would bring the gf. but she hates driving a stick shift, and 4wheeling, and my jeep, all jeeps in general, and anything with big tars, and rednecks, in fact she really doesnt even like me. im supprised shes still around. she makes good meatloaf though.

i would bring the gf. but she hates driving a stick shift, and 4wheeling, and my jeep, all jeeps in general, and anything with big tars, and rednecks, in fact she really doesnt even like me. im supprised shes still around. she makes good meatloaf though.

:laugh2: this actually made me LOL

:farmer:

Just asking for a friend.......would it be OK to tag along even if you don't have a chick with you? I mean to just sorta watch um, no I mean in case there's an emergency or something or to take pics, wait no..... or whatever......yeah, just asking for a friend, he's just curious.

:anon:

if your friend has a camera I would think it would be fine if he wanted to tag along as the official WF Womens Run photographer...you may want to check with your friend and see if he has a camera available :D

How the hell does she live in Bedford then?

My wife Tara would be up for it. But i am not going to let her put her "dirt diva" sticker on my heep :) we are driving back home late Saturday but if there is a womans driving run after lunch count us in.

How the hell does she live in Bedford then?
yea, shes not the typical bedford babe. all kidding aside, she is pretty awesome. i cant picture myself with anybody else. weve been together almost 3+ yrs. she doesnt mind 4wheeling, its just not for her. oh and shes an A+ student at the kelly school of buisness. so i dont have to worry when my dreams of being a part-time wheelman/dragon slayer fail.

her name is jena tumey. shes guaranteed a spot in but shes a freshman right now. but shes super duper smart. (note the "duper" part. that means she surpasses my IQ and therefore will make a bazillion dollars more than me. a poor auto tech.)

your in kelly? got any tips for her? shes got all A`s so far. and shes a friggin study freak. shes probly the only person up there that dont party.

I'm in Kelley now, got in as a direct admit. But just make sure you study your butt off. Do well in A100 and K201 and she'll be set. Those two were the toughest. If she has straight A's then she shouldn't have a problem at all getting in.

Back