• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socalfest 2019 was great!

jcnoble

NAXJA Forum User
Had a great time, good to see you all.
Thanks to teamcherokee.com for the box of new vintage parts for my 88 xj.

Is anyone posting pictures ??

Thanks very much to the Board — Pres. Tim, VP Ryan, Treasurer Carol — and to everyone else who helped make the event a success!

Had a great time, good to see you all.
Thanks to teamcherokee.com for the box of new vintage parts for my 88 xj.

Is anyone posting pictures ??

I thought it was awesome that the restoration parts went to the right person. Team Cherokee REALLY stepped up with a VERY generous donation.

Ryan, guys, awesome dinner! Hadn't been to BBear in a while and it was a blast hanging with you guys again. Super stoked for my raffle prize, exactly the way I air down by pulling my valve stem. It was awesome seeing old friends

20190520_051656.jpg

Jcnoble, you forgot your replacement coolant at the main camp. :D

I had fun even though I had a radiator take a crap. It was great to see everyone again!

Jcnoble, you forgot your replacement coolant at the main camp. :D

I had fun even though I had a radiator take a crap. It was great to see everyone again!

It's all your fault!!!
Tkf3xXMphwptwlKBBG_3oxfMPFV8UENtz7hz1SGYMH06ywPEonSp-HafNKUNePEfvmaCeLD80ml5_pbEkrDAJGyYW93-ndZ15TpACPq1nqzgiym-yWcuip_l6YfXs5mc3YcpbHcWGPs=w1200

Yesterday as I was approaching the office my lower rad hose exploded. I blame your jeep for giving my jeep the idea that it can have cooling system issues.

As I was driving home Sunday, I pulled off the 210 in Azusa for gas. Cruising down the off-ramp I put my foot on the brake to slow and the pedal went all the way to the floor with no pressure whatsoever. I pumped the pedal and was able to bring the Jeep to a slow stop. I’m one lucky SOB that that didn’t happen driving down the mountain.

Master brake cylinder went to crap I think. Haven’t checked it out yet.

Josh’s fault, obviously.

Well, that is two gold Jeeps in a row.

I would be worried if I were Ryan.

I grabbed the antifreeze before I left camp Sunday morning. Thank You. It hadn’t frozen yet.

As I was driving home Sunday, I pulled off the 210 in Azusa for gas. Cruising down the off-ramp I put my foot on the brake to slow and the pedal went all the way to the floor with no pressure whatsoever. I pumped the pedal and was able to bring the Jeep to a slow stop. I’m one lucky SOB that that didn’t happen driving down the mountain.

Master brake cylinder went to crap I think. Haven’t checked it out yet.

Josh’s fault, obviously.

When that happened to me it was a wheel cylinder in the rear drums that was leaky. Also happened coming down the mountain a few years ago.

I’ve been planning a rear disc conversion for a long time. This gives me an incentive to move it to the top of the list.

Yes, 38 good; 330 and 18 bad!

Caliper stick?

Went to the desert since I didn't have headlights. Figured I wouldn't see any cops that way. 10% grade back there. Ran my light bar the whole way.

Brake issue was due to trailer brakes not doing their share. New parts for everything came today.

Back