• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COFest 06'

WB9YZU

NAXJA Forum User
Yah, I know... 'COFest? We're not even in the planning mood yet...'

Yet, I have to ask: Will it again be the second week in August?

Darn boss wants this stuff well in advance...

Yes it should be the second week in August. We are planning on keeping it the same week everyyear.

Yep - Aug 6 - 12.

Tons of stuff for pure stockers. The stocker trails tend to be a whole lot more scenic. Bring lots of film. The hardcore stuff is available as well.

Mambeu said:
Is there stuff for near-stockers (I'll be on 31s) to do? I need to make a trip out to Colorado this summer for a college visit, and would love to make it to COfest too.

Sure ! we had a total stocker go up on Tincup/Hancock pass and some others ones last year. You'll be fine, theres plenty to do in whatever area its decided on.

sure, COFEST lovvvves stockers!

oops.jpg

(and that was just on the way to the trail!)

:D

Bringing this one back up because....I heard rumors that it was going to be HQd in B-V this year. That would be cool because we are planing on coming out but are either going to stop in Durango on our way out or back to let my kid ride the steam train.

I wanna get in on the best wheeling though so I really need to know when the best trails are going to be run.

Back