• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front skid and gas tank skid for sale Ventura

Skullver

Still Flailing
I have an oem front skid and an oem steel gas tank skid for sale in Ventura for local pick-up, I also have bumpers, complete rear hatch, drivers side door from a '92 and much more stuff I need to get rid of. PM or e-mail me for info.

haha tring to get some $ together for those seats, belts and shocks huh?

Hey, that skid is it a decent protection type? Or would I be alot better off just getting a aftermarket one? I have never seen a OEM one before.

And on those leaf springs, I got a complete set that I am good with for Xmas. So sell those too if ya want/need.

Thanks
Rob.

PS hows that welding coming...

Hey robert, Welding is going OK, still burning holes and throwing slag all over but getting some decent results, I have yet to weld on anything but scraps, which skid are you talking about? The front oem skid is good protection for steering components, and the gas tank skid is pretty beefy and much better than nothing. Yeah I am trying to get the jeepspeeder going but man it gets expensive. glad to hear you got the springs together, anything else you need let me know.

Skullvarian said:
Hey robert, Welding is going OK, still burning holes and throwing slag all over but getting some decent results, I have yet to weld on anything but scraps, which skid are you talking about? The front oem skid is good protection for steering components, and the gas tank skid is pretty beefy and much better than nothing. Yeah I am trying to get the jeepspeeder going but man it gets expensive. glad to hear you got the springs together, anything else you need let me know.

Yeah just keep practicing...

Well I was refering to the gas tank skid. How think of material would you say it is? I think I will take it off yer hands no matter how thick and then just fab some materials to it to reinforce it if needed.

PM me with a $..

Back