• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2017

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
On behalf of the BOD, I'd like to announce the dates for this year's Sierra Fest. This year, we will be returning to the Rubicon Trail and Hermit Valley. We will be running the Rubicon Trail Monday, August 7th through Wednesday August 9th. The second part of the event will be held at Hermit Valley Thursday, August 10th through Sunday August 13th. the BBQ and raffle will be held on Saturday night.

Stay tuned for more...

Awesome. I plan to make this one and will try to get Knucklehead to come down with me.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to this one. I haven't done much wheeling since we hit the Rubicon over a year ago. It'll be good to see everyone again.

Are JoseJalapeno and BryanV. going to make an appearance? For old times sake?

hopefully i can get my axle swaps finished by then

Its been sitting for over a year waiting for me to get it done lol

Me, Corey and maybe my buddy Sean will be there from Wednesday on. As always, I would be more than happy to cook on Saturday night.

~Mark

I don't think we'll make this one. We plan on moving in Sept. so we'll be pretty busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Patrick, I want us to get some quality heavy duty zip up hoodies.

Back