• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July Submissions: jeep chicks

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
A while back i asked for some suggestions for themes. it was pointed out that their is a lot of lady's of the MWC with jeeps. so hopefully we can gather enough interest with this one.

if you're a MWC lady or MWC dude and your lady friend doesn't have an account here I'll accept a submission under your name also.

And since the XJ has a shear rugged awesomeness to it i know some ladys dont like it. so ill open this up to anything under the jeep lineup. :D

play by the Rules lady's. and guys... just because your second cousin drives a commander and you took her to prom doesn't mean you can post up her jeep...yea im looking at you. weirdo.

Grace's 5.9 (My wife)

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9
243k miles
Rebuilt transmission.
Swapped in 242 with factory bezel and computer mod to show part time.
Tinted windows

mac 'still sqeals the tires from a dead start' gyvr

DSCF2203.jpg

01 Limited
blah blah blah super pimp interior
Sienna Pearl paint
Factory upcountry
Mopar rock rails
Mopar performance exhaust
Rocklizard front bumper
RockSolid Fab rear bumper (Sh**s custom)
29 spline 8.25 with a lockright
ubolt eliminators
245/75 Hankooks on TJ Moabs

it is racecar. It gets wheeled.

will post current photo with new wheels when I get home.

Lets get one more entry so i can start the poll tomorrow. that way i wont have to do it while on vacation!

Lets get one more entry so i can start the poll tomorrow. that way i wont have to do it while on vacation!

Well crap, I haven't been paying attention and I could have put the XJ in since I have one with Sarah.....

10003514_10152237778806001_671916966_n.jpg

Back