• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel this weekend

Green2door

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about going wheeling this weekend, probably Saturday, but wanted to invite anyone that wanted to come. Not sold on where to go yet but I'm in the Springs area so anywhere around here or Denver. Let me know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Have fun man, I’ll be stuck moving most of my garage into storage in prep for moving next month.

Thinking about going wheeling this weekend, probably Saturday, but wanted to invite anyone that wanted to come. Not sold on where to go yet but I'm in the Springs area so anywhere around here or Denver. Let me know.

Thought about headed up to Eagle Rock on Sat around noon, just something close, with the snow should be a little fun.

I saw this message a little late next time you get back out let me know! If you still have my
Phone number just shoot me a text next time!

hey guys after 8 years without an XJ i recently got my new to me 2001 cleaned up and at where i semi want it for now. I have not had the fortunate chance to wheel many places in this gorgeous state as i moved here about 7 years ago and wasnt wheeling as much as i used to back on the east coast mainly rausch creek area.

Id love to join in on the next trip! or help out with trail clearing/cleanup etc.

Sorry for the late reply I was out of the country again.

Dutch.. no biggie I'm sure I'll see you on the trail at some point. I didn't end up going anyhow. Good luck on the house and congrats.

Lucas I still have your number I'll hit you up next time.

Freestyle.. I'd agree a snow Wheeling trip up on eagle Rock sounds fun.

Dan. Welcome and I will always have an open invitation to anyone in the chapter willing to go.

With that being said, I'd like to go out this weekend march 2nd. I gotta do some research and see what trails are open with the recent snow fall. Please feel free to suggest trails. I'll post up later this week confirming a location. As usual its an open invitation and I hope to see y'all out there.

Sorry for the late reply I was out of the country again.

Dutch.. no biggie I'm sure I'll see you on the trail at some point. I didn't end up going anyhow. Good luck on the house and congrats.

Lucas I still have your number I'll hit you up next time.

Freestyle.. I'd agree a snow Wheeling trip up on eagle Rock sounds fun.

Dan. Welcome and I will always have an open invitation to anyone in the chapter willing to go.

With that being said, I'd like to go out this weekend march 2nd. I gotta do some research and see what trails are open with the recent snow fall. Please feel free to suggest trails. I'll post up later this week confirming a location. As usual its an open invitation and I hope to see y'all out there.

I was going to head up to Sevenmile on Tuesday with a buddy, build a little whiskey drinking fire. I'm interested in Saturday

I was going to head up to Sevenmile on Tuesday with a buddy, build a little whiskey drinking fire. I'm interested in Saturday
Sounds awesome. I'll be putting shock hoops in the heep to have everything ready for this weekend. If you have any ideas as to where to go let me know.

I'm in for Saturday. I'm game for Sevenmile, Bunce and Iron Clads, or anything with some snow on it. Ballard probabaly would be an option too.

I'm in for Saturday. I'm game for Sevenmile, Bunce and Iron Clads, or anything with some snow on it. Ballard probabaly would be an option too.
Sounds good to me. Sevenmile is the easiest for me to get to. Ironclads looks the most fun but that's almost 3 hours one way for me (depending on the conditions) and unfortunately camping is out of the question for me on saturday.

Sounds good to me. Sevenmile is the easiest for me to get to. Ironclads looks the most fun but that's almost 3 hours one way for me (depending on the conditions) and unfortunately camping is out of the question for me on saturday.

I just saw where you are. Are you still in the Springs? If you are, Sevenmile is farther than bunce and iron clads. Unless we're talking about two different Sevenmiles. I'm referencing the trail in the Poudre Canyon, about an hour west of FTC.

I just saw where you are. Are you still in the Springs? If you are, Sevenmile is farther than bunce and iron clads. Unless we're talking about two different Sevenmiles. I'm referencing the trail in the Poudre Canyon, about an hour west of FTC.
Yep I was thinking sevenmile gulch outside Tarryall. Bunce and iron clads is a 2 hour drive for me so not bad. We would just have to work out a meeting point and confirm how many people are going. I have yet to run any of those trails so it'll be fun uncharted territory for me.

I just drive around the block in the dodge on the unplowed roads for weekend wheeling... The Ram is a lot more fun in the snow than the ...fool...time 4 in the commander I forget how much fun that much power on 35s is playing in snow .

Back