• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

World Burger Tour - 2012

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
So every now and then a brilliant idea comes along...this ain't it.

Next Wednesday (July 11th, 2012) is the first stop on the Frank Z. World Burger Tour and it will be held at Cy's Drive-In at 6:00PM.

Cy's is a tiny little greasey spoon with some awesome burgers and great shakes. Not much to look at.....but I'm all about the burgers not the looks.

Denver Dudes are welcome to join in, Pueblo Peeps can show up in their Jeeps.....

So you can show-up if you want to and join me and mine while we dine.....
Bring your brood, get 'em some food....
Get yer spouse outta da house....

The following week I'll pic another Den of Burger Iniquity and you're free to attend that one as well.

There will be no veggie-burger saloons, no Tofu burgers, or free-range anything-burgers.

It's a meet and eat, not a Meet and Greet...sort of a Meat and Eat.

No need to make a reservation....just show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
While you're at it head down to El Paso and get a burger at Roscoe's. By far one of the the best burgers ever. You can also swing by Friscoe's, they're menus is bigger and also very good. I hate going to El Paso but those two burger joints are definitely a highlight.

Then maybe you should rename it the, "Frank's own little world" Burger tour. :D

Denver folks need to grab a burger at Five Star Burgers (University and Arapahoe) or the Cherry Cricket -featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. (about 2nd and Josephine in Cherry Creek)

OMG.

Comment in April on Cy's:

My wife and I tried this after seeing it listed in csindy. Definitely worth the try. We didn't go inside, but instead had the carhop come out and take our order. It was during lunch and the place was very busy but still the service was very good.

burger%2849%29.jpg

looks tasty -- we'll be eating cold fried chicken at a free concert at Fox Run park tonight, though! We should check out that "crave" place on north academy as one of the burger tour stops, though... then we could go grill our own at O'Malley's in Palmer Lake, and then...

Back