• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeler lake this Sunday the 14th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my brothers jeep club are running wheeler lake this sunday. Anyone else want to join us?

Heres the details -
We will meet at the Safeway in Dillon. As you come off I70 and get on highway 9, it will be on the right side. Meet there at 9am, that should put us on the trail by 10 easily. Just in case no one has been before, it will take about 1.5hr to get to the Safeway from Denver. Bring a lunch and we will eat at the lake.

Oooh, moving pictures!
Yep, I'm thinking I'll go to shed some of the negative crap I've had to deal with this week.
I was supposed to be in Dinosaur this weekend but i found out my dog needs Surgery and they scheduled it for Friday. He won't be ready to travel so there went that vacation.

Just FYI the safeway is in frisco, not Dillon... Everything else that has been said is correcto.

I'll be there

Looks like open, open on 33s might be a challenge?
I hate to be a poos and take the bypass.

O ya Scott you will be just fine. Justin on the brow XJ fallowed us last year on 32's open open and we got him threw just fine. You shouldent have a problem at all. We got everyone around the notch last year no problem. Come on join us!!! I havent wheeled with you in awhile. And not sice I did all my mods on the jeep :D come on dont puss out lol

Well Ill have the strap. Can use the brand new one I won at COFest. Bro has the winch lol, I should have mine next month. Have to stop throwing dam money at this front 30!

Scott, you still gonna make this?

I have a friend that lives in Silverthorne that wants to get out with me. I wasn't planning on doing this run until he mentioned that he wants to go. I'm in conversation with him now, so we may be there as well.

Yeah, I've been lazy about looking at my front end and haven't made plans to wheel. I believe my Rough Country flex joints in the control arms are shot, along with a TRE being worn out already. It seems fine on-road, but off-road it feels like the front axle is shaking around a bit.

Oh well, I think I'll just go anyways. I better go out and get the truck ready then. lol

Hey guys I just moved to breckenridge this month and I was already planning on running wheeler tomorrow, ok if I join you guys? I haven't wheeled anything in CO yet excited to try wheeler lake! I have to work in breckenridge at 5..thats plenty of time right?

Hey guys I just moved to breckenridge this month and I was already planning on running wheeler tomorrow, ok if I join you guys? I haven't wheeled anything in CO yet excited to try wheeler lake! I have to work in breckenridge at 5..thats plenty of time right?

I'm on 35's locked F R

My buddy can't go tomorrow, so I think I'll just take the time to check out the truck. I may try to head up there next weekend or the following weekend.

Chad,
I have to bail as well. One of my customers owes me a pretty large amount of money and the only time he is around is this week is tomorrow. I better go take care of that or I might have to wait another week.

Back