• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5'' FOR SALE, AND 32X11.50X15 BFG AT'S

BROCK401

NAXJA Forum User
JUST BOUGHT THIS JEEP IM WANTING TO GO BIGGER, POSS. TRADES,

Suspension: 3.5 Rubicon Express HD lift. 1 inch spacer up front, RE Lower Control arms. 3.5 Rear Leaf springs. 2500 miles on new shocks.

Wheels and tires: American Racing Type 23 15x8 with BFG AT 32/11.5R15. Lots of tread left on the tires. Brand New Full size 32/11.5 spare on 15x7 steel wheel.

HOW DO I GET MY PICS ON HERE?

61801272815_0_BG.jpg

89701272815_0_BG.jpg

30801272815_0_BG.jpg
:clap:

i talked myself out of buying that jeep last month.....probably should but I bought a stock version. You wouldn't be interested in selling that rack too would ya if I bought the lift? price?

Thanks,
JD

You don't HAVE to spend $1500 for a new one...you want to because you want "bigger". :D

It's ok though...we all go through it!

You wouldn't want to sell those LCA's separate would you? PM me a price if so...

Wheels and tires: American Racing Type 23 15x8 with BFG AT 32/11.5R15. Lots of tread left on the tires. Brand New Full size 32/11.5 spare on 15x7 steel wheel.

Price?

There's absolutely no reason to sell what you have... take off those rediculous flares... cut/fold the fenders and run some 35's - 37's....

This was basically the same lift you have except I had ZJ 3.5" coils , 1.5" spacer up front, 1.5" TNT U-bolt eliminators, and RE Boomerang Shackles... Oh and 36" Bias Iroks.. and long arms.. The RE3.5" kit is a great starting place.. just add to it and keep your money... Just my $0.02

pic001-1.jpg

I tried to tell him the same thing.

He can get another 1" if he yanks the 1" spacers for 2" and shackles or UBE's out back.

LOL but...

Have you checked to see if the LCAs are super ride or super flex yet Andy?

Even though I want your LCAs....I agree with UNCC (especially about the flares). You're not "rigging" anything in a bad way. Your building off your existing kit. Nothing that Chris did was "rigging" in any sort of negative way.

How much bigger are you wanting to go with the lift and tires? Is there not anything else in the rear other than the 3.5 springs? You said there is a 1" spacer in the front but the front still looks lower than the back.

But you aint rigging anything. They wouldnt make the parts if they werent safe. My buddies running the RE3.5" and 2" BB with 35s without any problems...

I cant believe I agreed with you Bruce, you being my arch enemy and all. Oh Andy I want the LCAs just so you wont sell them to Bruce! hehe

Id sell the kit in parts Andy. Might get more. Judging by what people sell everyday on forums..

But you aint rigging anything. They wouldnt make the parts if they werent safe. My buddies running the RE3.5" and 2" BB with 35s without any problems...

I cant believe I agreed with you Bruce, you being my arch enemy and all. Oh Andy I want the LCAs just so you wont sell them to Bruce! hehe

Id sell the kit in parts Andy. Might get more. Judging by what people sell everyday on forums..

You will die. :explosion goes your jeep...

But yeah Andy, part the kit out.

Build off the RE 3.5"

I'm running 35's with only the RE 3.5" kit. Then again I trimmed a lot and limit up travel.

Back