• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to sale asap!!! 6.5" lift/boggers

denali_on_26's

NAXJA Forum User
ok i am trying to gather up money to build something else

PLEASE PM ME!!!!!

only thing that the jeep needs is better electric fans (they work but are POS's...lol) EVERYTHING WORKS BUT CRUISE it has A/C!!!!!!

it is a 89 with a 4.0 I4 with 200K miles

i have put a RUBICON EXPRESS super flex 4.5" lift with rear leafs and all the options (very nice and expensive) on the jeep

also pro-comp shocks all the way around

BDS 2" coil spacers to give it a total of 6.5" lift

it also has 16x10 pro-comp wheels and 33x12.50 SUPER SWAMPER bogger tires....

it has new water pump, thermostat, and a 3-row all metal radiator

i am willing to trade or sale for $3000 cash is negotionable....

jeep.jpg

thomasphone-1.jpg

thomasphone.jpg

theyeepmarch8th002.jpg

theyeepmarch8th001.jpg

xj043.jpg

xj045.jpg

xj048.jpg

xj049.jpg

XJ023.jpg

me018.jpg

Wrong place newb....

nobody has the money to throw out $3k for a rig no matter how capable it may be.

It is pretty much what i am looking for but the expeces of getting down there and back up would put it in another range all together. hehe

ok.... and what elso do you have to trade with that???

i will also take credit card payment for some parts i need to complet my new build.... you could order them and just have the parts shipped to me

If you were closer i would most likely pick it up. But 17 hour drive is a bit much for me. especially when i would have to do it both ways. probably close to $1000 in gas. sorry bud. I am interested because it is a nice rig but i cant see how i could possibly get it up here.

Next time you are trying to pity sell something I would NOT have a screen name saying that you are have some other extremely nice car al together. Much less would I have it broadcast as being on expensive 26 inch rims.

Just a thought.

Back