• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goliath Bumpers

1WhiteXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me if the bumpers from Goliath Off Road are decent? I'm curious about the fit and finish of them and if they are quality. They are WAY cheaper than most others so it makes me wonder... Any info or experience would be appreciated!

I really like mine, The Rocker

wchh.jpg

wch-1.jpg

xj.jpg

Looks alright to me. If 300 saves alt of money then that's a good deal
Welds dont lool the greatest but they're functional. If it's not much more then a weld it yourself bumper kit I'd be tempted to save my own labor.
Make dmn sure the winch is not on 1/8" if it is beef that up. I'm sure it's on 1/4"

Looks alright to me. If 300 saves alt of money then that's a good deal
Welds dont lool the greatest but they're functional. If it's not much more then a weld it yourself bumper kit I'd be tempted to save my own labor.
Make dmn sure the winch is not on 1/8" if it is beef that up. I'm sure it's on 1/4"
welds you see are my frame stiffeners, not the bumper, its a good bumper

I also run the rocker bumber from Goliath and love the fit and look. When I bought it, I did do a little weld modification and beefed it up a bit. Otherwise, for most people it’s an excellent bolt on option and the guy that builds them is a small shop so he keeps his costs down.

Back