• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daughter wrecked her XJ, Help

sjx40250

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter rear ended another vehicle and did a fair amount of damage tot he front. The xj is drivable but the header, bumper and I think both fenders are damaged. Looks like the hood is ok, opens and closes.

It is my jeep that I have loaned her for the last 10 years due to her low income status. She lives in Kirkland. Any one have a good place to take it that won,t cost an arm and a leg?

If the cost is too high, >4K, we will sell it for parts. I think the subframe is ok.
It is a 98 classic with Up Country, 242 and saddle leather interior with sound bar in the back.

Update: It was drivable with a little work. Now it needs final body work as well as a transmission line repair and new serpentine belt.
Up for sale if anyone is interested.

I am glad to hear the jeep is back up and running! I think you might be posting this in the wrong chapter though. I don't think anyone around here minds but you might get some better offers on it if you post in the North Atlantic Chapter section.

Back