• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS 33x12.50 Firestone Destination M/T w/ ProComp 1059

HttpWayne

NAXJA Forum User
4 x 33x12.50 Firestone Destination M/T
Seated and balanced with less than 9000 miles (brand new, on-road driving only) on the..

5 x ProComp 1059 wheel with 3.75" of backspacing (5x4.5). Yes, I have one extra rim with no extra tire.

I'm downgrading to a 31x10.50 with a lowered suspension. Need better gas mileage and streetability. I'm also in the market for a 3-4.5 inch lift as it were as well. Currently have 6.5" lift (Rough Country)

The wheels go for $110 on NTW where I bought them.
The tires go for ~$190 and they are rated higher than the BFGoodrich M/T tires (both of them) across the board. Definitely a sturdy tire.

Selling the whole lot for $1050. I'm located in Jacksonville NC. I still have them on my XJ. At the time of sale I will need to put on my new tires so we need to make arrangements in advance. Might not be for a few weeks yet.

Wayne P.~

Just sayin but brand new from the prices you posted they only cost 1200 plus tax, so maybe you ought to lower the price a little

They are great tires tho will be my next purchase once mine wear out

1050 for $740 in tires and $550 in wheels. That's 1290. Plus the fee to have tires attached to the wheels.

Looks more like $1420 to me.
Plus (if you wanted this particular rim) the shipping it costs for it. If you want to get technical. Make that $1490.

New Price: $950
For an awesome tire and wheel, that deserves an awesome price and an awesome home.

I wish I had 950 to get them from you great tires for sure and I'm looking for a set in that size right now. I just sold a set of Super Swamper TSL 31x12.5's on Soft 8's about a month ago.

What year XJ and what are the other specs on it?

Want to trade complete rigs for a milder 1990?

My grandparents are in Ocala. I don't want to trade it because I like the limited. Certainly not getting rid of my stroker. I want to change out the lift, tires, and switch to an AX15 from my AW4.

98 Ltd, ARB Bull Bar, 2 IPF lights attached, 4.6 stroker, Chrysler 8.25, and you already know the lift and tires.

Aww come on! LOL I knew it was a LONG shot unless your base rig was comparable to mine.

Must be nice to live in South Carolina. The cost of living and pricing in Florida typically is higher, just like insurance and taxes. I had a suspension shop do it for me down there while I was having the suspension installed. I didn't have the luxury of shopping around while I was on leave for 30 days. It wasn't installed until almost 2 months after I left. Titan Engines oustanding-sucktacular speedy service is to thank for that.

That was also including taxes anyways.

Throwing up a picture or two might help them sell quicker. Just a suggestion.

I might be a little jealous of that rig...

It's very nice. I get compliments from people all the time about it. It's a very clean XJ as well.

It's about to become lowered and the tires are going to become smallened a tad. Won't be quite what it was, but it'll be more efficient. In the middle of fixing a cracked exhaust valve. Might have the new lift by this weekend.

Also, I'm keeping the ProComp's.

Firestone Tires are still for sale.

It's very nice. I get compliments from people all the time about it. It's a very clean XJ as well.

It's about to become lowered and the tires are going to become smallened a tad. Won't be quite what it was, but it'll be more efficient. In the middle of fixing a cracked exhaust valve. Might have the new lift by this weekend.

Also, I'm keeping the ProComp's.

Firestone Tires are still for sale.

It will still look just as good with a 3" lift and 31s. I don't know why but I think the 97+ XJs don't need as much lift/tires to look as good as a 96- does. Not to mention...you still have a stroker!!!

Last edited:
I guess so. The amount of money it has cost to have it built, then fixed once, and now fixed again isn't leaving a happy taste in my mouth. At this point it would have been easier, faster, and better on gas mileage to just have bought a brand new supercharger kit and run a little boost on it.

Don't take it apart if you don't have to. Wait until it needs it. Unless you're really good with engines.

Back