• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RADesigns upgrades AW4 floor shifter

Got mine installed the other day, awesome product and quality. Nice firm shifts.

Now I just need the rail...

I did a hack job on the console.

5329399864_20044478af_z.jpg

I got a question reguarding the difference between the Rock stock location and the set back model.
Answer: It's the same shifter all the mechanical parts are the same, one is made to mount in the stock location as a stock replacemnent, the other is made for you to mount where you want behind the stock location between the seats, of course this is right where the e-brake is on some. This has been a popular model for the TJ/YJ guys swapping in a AW4.
Hope this helps!

Got mine installed the other day, awesome product and quality. Nice firm shifts.

Now I just need the rail...

I did a hack job on the console.

5329399864_20044478af_z.jpg

I know this is an old post, but WebDog were you able to keep the factory lights in the gear shifter? Really trying to decide if I'm gonna order one but Id love to keep the glow for at night.

Back