• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When you getting there and where are you staying?

Went over to visit my parents last night, dragging butt from working on the junk every evening and staying late at work and Rightseatsis (mary) is bouncing off the walls with excitement. I can barely stay awake, she needs decaf.

Pulling chocks in 15 days.

Boatwrench said:
Went over to visit my parents last night, dragging butt from working on the junk every evening and staying late at work and Rightseatsis (mary) is bouncing off the walls with excitement. I can barely stay awake, she needs decaf.

Pulling chocks in 15 days.

I can feel for you, I've been workin on my junk every night for 2 weeks now as well. Where do you hail from Boatwrench? Long drive for you as well?

Coming from San Francisco. It's about 18 hours drive time to get to Moab, so I really can't complain when Mike needs to come from MA.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking about trying to work out getting off Wed so I can be there to wheel with you guys on Thursday, then head to Penrose for the start of BOTW on Friday.

Hmmmm.........

Goatman said:
Hmmm, now I'm thinking about trying to work out getting off Wed so I can be there to wheel with you guys on Thursday, then head to Penrose for the start of BOTW on Friday.

Hmmmm.........

Kinda what I was thinking.
I think I'm gonna head out Tuesday as early as possable and see how far I can get. Roll into Moab late morning on Wednesday.

No we are only bringing an 88XJ that we picked up late last year. Not much modified from stock though, just a used RE 3.5" superflex.
Here's a poser shot.
Jeep.jpg

I believe there's a rock under the tire.

You and Jes you could help me bust my junk :twak:

Goatman said:

Hmmmm.........

Last edited:
Looks good to me your going to let Mary drive to right :shhh:

Boatwrench said:
No we are only bringing an 88XJ that we picked up late last year. Not much modified from stock though, just a used RE 3.5" superflex.
Here's a poser shot.
Jeep.jpg

I believe there's a rock under the tire.

I think spoter is a better name that way your a part of the team you guys make a good team

Boatwrench said:
Well of the two of us...She IS the better driver. Should I change my name to Rightseatbro?

Last edited:
Back