• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage...

That's not where I saw him lift the tire I was way farther away than I was in that video

This happened because I let Meg drive in upper and lower rock garden.
ja3utanu.jpg
the patch is done. I went a different direction with it and I actually like how it turned out. She also bent in my exhaust causing the floor to catch fire and bent one of my tube doors. I'll have to post pics of the patch later.

It makes sense it did that though. My winch mount I made was 1/2 plate on top of the 3/16th bumper. Even with the gussests under the bumper, it still bent with a good, hard pull. I think I am going to build a new bumper with the winch located where the stock front crossmember is. Need some synthetic line for it.

I was happy to see my winch did really well after replacing all the parts. And kind of catching it on fire and the install process.I just need to shave down a little bit of the bumper where the fair lead p bolts to so the synthetic rope doesn't keep rubbing on it. Same Winch I won in the crawl raffle 3 years ago.

Don't you have a spare motor?

mac 'or did it get thrown out?' gyvr

Back