• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tools spare parts

Yes I do unfortunately. From the factory my Jeep had a 29 spline 8.25, but evidently at some point someone destroyed that and replaced it with a D35. The ABS lines from the donor Jeep were hacked apart. If you have spare parts that you want to give me, I'll gladly take them :D

I'll look in the wienerbox.
I had some d35 shafts, I can't remember if I gave them away already or not.
If I haven't, they're n the truck, and will stay there until harlan, so come see me in the campground.

I'll look in the wienerbox.
I had some d35 shafts, I can't remember if I gave them away already or not.
If I haven't, they're n the truck, and will stay there until harlan, so come see me in the campground.

Will do!! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your rig is an MJ, so I'll just run around to all the MJ's :D

Will do!! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your rig is an MJ, so I'll just run around to all the MJ's :D

nope, taking the wife's XJ.

Doug has the Mj that started it all.

Find the excessively large and ugly box truck that's wearing uhaul colors.
I guess I take it for granted that everyone knows the wienerbox by now.

nope, taking the wife's XJ.

Doug has the Mj that started it all.

Find the excessively large and ugly box truck that's wearing uhaul colors.
I guess I take it for granted that everyone knows the wienerbox by now.

Lol sounds good, I'll be in a silver XJ on 33's with a sticker that says "I Drive Over Things" across the windshield

Back