• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about parting out my rig.

I will take $200.00 for the upper and lower quarter guards with taillights.

I also still have the gas tank skid, and transfer case skid as well.

Still have:

Gas tank skid
Xfer case skid
Xfer case (freshly rebuilt with HD internals)
quarter guards (upper and lower with lights)
Orion XTR sub and amp with box
I also have tons of other XJ parts, just ask about what you need, and I will let you know if I have it or not.

Make me an offer on any of this stuff that you need.

I still want the quarter guards with the lights. Don't need the lowers...

I'd also like both skids.

Just need to workout how I can get them without shipping.

I still want the quarter guards with the lights. Don't need the lowers...

I'd also like both skids.

Just need to workout how I can get them without shipping.

If you can get them to Dallas, I can bring them down. I go to Austin every once and while...

I can get them to Dallas pretty soon probably. Then all you would have to do is work out delivery with Crusher. How do you want to work out payment?

Check your PM for payment info.

I can get to dallas too just need a bit of heads-up to meet or if crusher is willing... I can pick up from him.

Check your PM for payment info.

I can get to dallas too just need a bit of heads-up to meet or if crusher is willing... I can pick up from him.

Ill be headed to Austin on the 4th of September (next next weekend). Then again on the weekend of the 3rd of October. And probably some dates after that. Just let me know. :D

231 does not have an SYE sorry. But it is a sealed output case, so a hack-n-tap would be super easy if you wanted to go that route.

OK, looks like I'll be heading to Dallas to pickup my stuff from Justin. I am willing to ferry back south anything anybody may need... just shout!

Crusher I plan on being at Padre on Laborday weekend so I would not be around to meet you then :(

Still have the 231, and other stuff, and I will be headed to Dallas on Friday and coming back on Sunday if there is anything you need just hit me up, and make me an offer.

Justin that 231 have an SYE installed?

231 does not have an SYE sorry. But it is a sealed output case, so a hack-n-tap would be super easy if you wanted to go that route.

Still have the 231, and other stuff, and I will be headed to Dallas on Friday and coming back on Sunday if there is anything you need just hit me up, and make me an offer.

What type of transfer case do you have?

Pretty sure it's a 231.

Back