• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ for sale

Dont get your panties in a bunch just because you dont get none. There is nothing wrong with being in a relationship. Especially when the girl has a better toolbox than one does and is into Jeeps just as much as one is.

Talk about a bunch of whiped @#$@s!!!1,
Damn I'm glad I'm single. party1:

MM, try buying a used car lot with a garage and a house attached (call it a business and sell and trade jeeps). Then even the city will leave you alone (sort of anyway).

For those who aren't already screwed, Ah, I mean married, LOL, trade the girl friend, keep the jeeps.;) At least the jeep won't try to clean you out when you divorce, opps, I mean sell it.

Just don't forget the jeep is just like a wife, or girl friend, both mean "Just Empty Every Pocket" LOL.

LOL, I hear you. I've got a great GF, but if she ever got like that, goodbye. I've had those before. Never again. I'd much rather be single (or celibate for that matter).

Anyways, back to topic. She's actually looking for a XJ now... I'll see if she's like the older style.

Can you give any info on the winch, lift and what shape the tires are in?

I'm defiantly interested.

Last edited:
Its just a HF 9k lbs winch, barely used, and the tires are 33x12/50-15 Baja Claws on rock crawler wheels (less than 1000 miles on them, seriously he's taken it wheeling once, and drove it back and forth to work for a week), and the lift is a Rough Country 4.5 inch lift.

She wants to know the miles on it as well, thanks.

(tried to explain it doesn't really matter.... didn't work out too well)

Listen to the man.
Don't worry. It's still at a point were I am considered free. Once it crosses that fine line, a swift kick in the ass does the trick.

It is actually in Texarkana TX right now, but will be moving to Gonzales LA if it isn't purchased before mid November. If you really are interested shoot me a PM. Don't be afraid to make an offer either. I will present all offers to him, and who knows what kind of mood he is in today. His new Baby got here last Tuesday, and he hasn't gotten much sleep, so who knows what he will take. ;)

It is actually in Texarkana TX right now, but will be moving to Gonzales LA if it isn't purchased before mid November. If you really are interested shoot me a PM. Don't be afraid to make an offer either. I will present all offers to him, and who knows what kind of mood he is in today. His new Baby got here last Tuesday, and he hasn't gotten much sleep, so who knows what he will take. ;)

Im about 8 hours from Texarkana...only 3 hours from Gonzales. Thats why Im asking. I might would be interested in making an offer. If it's still in Texarkana, I would definitely want to ship it...I dont have the time for that sort of trip. What kind of shape are the tires in?

Tires and wheels are brand spanking new. Less than 1k miles on them.

Back