• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 two door caged cherokee for sale

Actually if I just had a commitment from someone that they would purchase my rig then I would buy it. Seriously I could buy it, swap my axles, lift, tires, bumpers, sliders, over to it, put the lift, tires, axles from it back onto my rig, and then sell mine for like 2500.00. If I could pull that off, i wouldn't technically be losing any money in the deal.

Really wouldn't be all that much trouble for me, since I will be redoing a lot of my suspension soon anyways, plus if I could make it happen it would have to happen soon. Because otherwise I have a set of Thor Guards, some JCR Lower Quarter Guards, shackle relocators, and new 6.5 inch springs on the way, and once all of this is installed on my rig I probably will just stick it out with my current rig and exo cage it. I have WAY too many projects on the wish list.

Honestly if I could get my hands on that rig I would swap all my stuff onto it, and I may even use it to compete in MOROC. I have seriously been considering this. LOL

You can use my XJ for a trail rig. Cage it and whatever. Put all your parts into it lol

My XJ is already a trail rig..... It will be caged sometime in the next 6 months. However, I will probably keep the glass and such in mine. His is basically ready to be a MOROC racer, except for the suspension/running gear (and I have all of that, that I can swap into it).

Back