• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Classic Seats vs. Sport Seats

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
I have a guy who wants to swap me a set of front and rear 2000 Sport seats for my front and rear 2000 "Classic" 6 way power seats and detachable headrests. Since the sport seats are not as nice and plush as the Classic seats, what is you guys' opinions on the trade? Should I ask for additional money with the sport seats?

I just went of the idea of if I took my time and kept an eye out you could get a set of seats from PAP for $20 each. Granted the seats you are wanting to trade come from year models that don't show up at PAP as much as the pre-96 models. So you could have added value there.

i dont know much about the difference in the seats but you said yours had power and removeable headrests... if his was leather (and that being something you wanted) or in some way had something you wanted over your seats i wouldnt entertain the idea... if your looking for money i would look at what his seats go for and what youf seats go for and ask for atleast the difference... unless of course he is a great friend and you want to help the guy out....

personally i wouldnt trade him... even or plus cash...

Sounds like you'd be helping a friend out if you trade but maybe not yourself.

My Classic/limited seats were definately more comfy than the current Sport seats....Ask/pm Redneck....he's got my old Limited seats...as well as the carpet and trim in his '95.....:D

Back