• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad Experience W/ Quadratec

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Last wed. I ordered a set of steelies from them and Quadratec is located in PA. I was told it would take 1-2 days. Im about 15 min from Pa so I figured this was accurate. Maybe I was just told this because its what I wanted to hear. Anyone else have good service or bad? P.S. still wating on them...

CanMan said:
Call them and find out first... Dont bad mouth a company if you havent done your part to find out what the deal is...

X2. Find out whats going on before wasting bandwidth and storage space over nothing. :D

Ok, all I was asking was if you guys have had good or bad experiences, wasnt trying to bad mouth anyone. I gave them a call earlier and was told they should arrive thursday, its not a big deal to me just wondering. I think Quadratec is an awesome company, sorry for the misleading post.

no offense but dont jump the gun next time. When your talking about 1-2 days, it is a 100 % difference between just when you start counting. If i say two days from now does that mean 48 hours to the minute? or not today cause its almost over, tomarrow tuesday is one day, wednesday is two days, then you get them on thursday. See ? did they say 1-2 business days ?

If your wheels were so bad you couldnt wait two whole days, plus the random chance a mis sent you the wrong wheel, sent wrong addess, truck breaks down etc. YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT AND BOUGHT THEM LOCAL at a brick and motor shop not mail or online. Man people are so fricking spolied these days.

Also i suspect if you waited to you got the wheels, say it even took 4 days. as in 92 hours. You post quadratec sucks it took 92 hours to get my wheels not 48, i bet the general consensus would be jeez dude chill out. 4 days aint that bad. To post you have a "problem" before you even got them is misleading. When i see topic title like that, i would suspect you got the wrong item they wont refund the price, you were mis charged, never recieved it at all. Something that is really not acceptable after a phone call and they refuse to make it right.

Last edited:
motorcityxj said:
no offense but dont jump the gun next time. When your talking about 1-2 days, it is a 100 % difference between just when you start counting. If i say two days from now does that mean 48 hours to the minute? or not today cause its almost over, tomarrow tuesday is one day, wednesday is two days, then you get them on thursday. See ? did they say 1-2 business days ?

If your wheels were so bad you couldnt wait two whole days, plus the random chance a mis sent you the wrong wheel, sent wrong addess, truck breaks down etc. YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT AND BOUGHT THEM LOCAL at a brick and motor shop not mail or online. Man people are so fricking spolied these days.

Also i suspect if you waited to you got the wheels, say it even took 4 days. as in 92 hours. You post quadratec sucks it took 92 hours to get my wheels not 48, i bet the general consensus would be jeez dude chill out. 4 days aint that bad. To post you have a "problem" before you even got them is misleading. When i see topic title like that, i would suspect you got the wrong item they wont refund the price, you were mis charged, never recieved it at all. Something that is really not acceptable after a phone call and they refuse to make it right.

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He already said he was sorry and didn't mean to confuse anyone. Get off it already - lets talk about something productive shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back