• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is the membership drive?

SanDiegoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
When is this thing? I coulda swore I renewed during the drive last year, but apparently, my membership has expired already. I wanted to wait until the membership drive to renew to get socal another point, so I was just curious when it was.

On another note, is there gonna be another trip to Calico or anywhere soon? I thought the trip to Calico was in February or March last year, but haven't seen anything yet.

Had such a good time last year, I don't want to miss out this year. =)

Thanx!

the membership drive is in March, and the calico run is usually towards the end of February if i remember correctly.

When is this thing? I coulda swore I renewed during the drive last year, but apparently, my membership has expired already. I wanted to wait until the membership drive to renew to get socal another point, so I was just curious when it was.

On another note, is there gonna be another trip to Calico or anywhere soon? I thought the trip to Calico was in February or March last year, but haven't seen anything yet.

Had such a good time last year, I don't want to miss out this year. =)

Thanx!

thats what im waiting for

ok, so I haven't seen squat about the drive and march 1st is next sunday. Is this thing still on for March? Or did it change? Or is it like the 15th to the 15th instead of the 1st to 31st?

Originally posted by lobsterdmb ...

We are having our Fourth annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 250 new and renewal :NAXJA: memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 225 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

:NAXJA: will be giving away an Adventure Package. It will include a Recovery Kit from Masterpull and a Lowrance XOG GPS. Everyone who joins :NAXJA: and everyone who renews their :NAXJA: membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 250 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a :NAXJA: T-shirt to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course ).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!!​

Back