• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Star Is Amongst Us

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
I was just reading Four Wheeler magazine, and it seems John E Bravada was a winner in his class at Real World Club Challenge at the Badlands! Congratulations, And to think he did it in an OLDSMOBILE. :shocked:
Three cheers for you Sir.

I'm looking at page 24 of the newest ORA, (got it yesterday), but I don't recognize anyone. XJ or bystanders.

John-e Bravada said:
Thanks digger, I wouldn't say star just lucky! Hales WF was awsome! BRIANHO is just jelous of my king pins:doh:

YUp, you do have a very well built rig, I am getting there, but I am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced 60. I think I will have to limp the 44 through this year.

I've had three front 60's go through my garage in the last year. I'll keep an eye out for you. After my second short shaft in one weekend I gave up on mine. Anything else while I'm looking?

hintonsooner said:
Hmm, You're too green to know TC I guess.
Thought that might be the case.

Hale

Back