• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Very clean rust free lower mileage XJ

GreaseMonkey17

NAXJA Forum User
We are actively seeking a vehicle for a family member to go to college out of state . Willing to travel anywhere in US for the right deal . PM or message here with details or links thanks!

Watch Facebook. I don't know anything about the market where you are at, but here in Indiana, there are XJs posted for sale almost daily.

where are you located and any specifics on mileage and what model? Color?

Good luck.

Keep any eye on this site. He's about an hour and a half away from me and takes clean stock or stockish XJs and refreshes them. It's not a full restoration, but more like a full refreshing, but you can get a really clean nearly showroom condition XJ from him. He told me last time I was over there that finding clean XJs for reasonable money has been very difficult for him so he's expanded into doing other models as well but his love is for the XJ.

https://www.johnstonmotorssales.com/current-inventory

Disregard he has changed his mind on what he wants.

Did he change his mind to wanting a high mileage rusty pile of shit... cause I'm sure we can make THAT happen lol.

Did he change his mind to wanting a high mileage rusty pile of shit... cause I'm sure we can make THAT happen lol.
🤣😂😂

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If he wants a nice WK, I’m the guy to talk to...

d655d20c5bbda61190a4bad1c61dedb4.jpg

😁

Back