• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/WTT: lots of things

GreaseMonkey17

NAXJA Forum User
I would really like to keep an eye out for someone selling-or parting out their XJ or upgrading ... however I can get it lol I would like to get my build on the road and I can’t afford to do everything at once . I look at Denver Craigslist a lot and it’s tempting to sell mine and buy a finished rig but I can’t get myself to do it . I would like to rehear and do lockers whether that means purchasing parts or swapping axles with someone ! However I have a d35 right now and want a 29 spline &.25 in tear . I want rock sliders, bumper , winch ... cb, roof rack.. the list goes on and on . Throwing this out there in hopes I’ll find some deals I won’t find on Craigslist or a typical Offroad site . Thanks guys !

Ive got 4.88 hpd30/xjd44 combo that comes with a 3.73 lpd30 that has no name alloy shafts for spares. Some odds and ends lift parts plus a few other stuff but no bumpers, racks, winches or such cool stuff.

Ive got 4.88 hpd30/xjd44 combo that comes with a 3.73 lpd30 that has no name alloy shafts for spares. Some odds and ends lift parts plus a few other stuff but no bumpers, racks, winches or such cool stuff.

PM me I do on the 4.88 diffs! I located a set here locally too with 4.88s but would love to hear what you have and prices .

800 buys all 3 axles, no lockers, front needs parts from the lp axle like shafts and spider gears. Rear is drum but torn down to swap ZJ disks on but gave up on project, might toss a set of 8.8 disc brakets if I can find them.

I do have a rear 8.25 with 4.10s, ZJ discs but welded and brand new Motive 4.10s, brand new Dana 4.10 carrier and install kit for HP d30, along with spacers to run xj hubs on wj knuckles on xj axles but no wj knuckles(still on parts wj). Also have a ubolt 8.25 yoke, brand new but dont remember brand.

Ive got a Lot of XJ stuff but not real clue what and where most of it is. Need to clean shop and barn to do an inventory some day soon.

I sure wish I had the problem of too many XJ parts ! I’d be interested in some of your stuff interested to see what all you might have . If you text you can PM me your number and maybe we can work something out .

Haha most of its old renix and early 90s stuff, we bought, sold a lot of before they quit making them and they rusted away.

What I really need is an 8.25 to run either 4.10 or 4.56’s i think 4.88 is a bit too low for my intentions I like the set up I have I don’t see me ever going to 35’s

Yeah 4.88s are deep, was going to run them in my 2.5/5spd 2dr as tbe 4.10s it has are not deep enough when running 34s.

Truth be told I'd rather sell the jeep then part the axles. I cant(shouldnt) race any more due to my back and the buggy is Way more fun then this 2dr. Its caged, lifted, needs seats as I ran my PRPs from the buggy in it. Its done most of the 4s at SMORR, went all over Disney OK, MIOBI and a bunch of local tuff truck races plus a few Monster Jam shows. $1500 as it sits on donuts. $2500 with 31 and 34(on beadlocks) LTBs, the 4.88 axles and the 3.73 d30 plus whatever else I have in parts for it.

Back