• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabins

JTProuhet

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looking at renting one of the cabins this year instead of bringing a camper or tent camping it.. Who's stayed in the cabins? Which one do you recommend for 4.5 people? My other half, me and our little.. And a buddy (Chachi) and his mom.. So at least need 3 beds.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They are all awesome depending on who you have with you......Way better than tents.

We had 5 people in the Cottage last year. Wheeler, his son, Mark Smith and I.

We are working on our final numbers for this year so we can get a cabin again.

Sorry man, but we just booked the cottage. Cabins 5 and 6 were already booked and the cottage was the next option
We had 5 people in the Cottage last year. Wheeler, his son, Mark Smith and I.

We are working on our final numbers for this year so we can get a cabin again.

No worries! We are up to 7 people so the Cottage wouldn't have worked. Sounds like we need to call before it is too late though. Thanks for the update/warning.

UPDATE! Cabin 4 is also booked. I just reserved Cabin 3 for our group. If you want a cabin, make reservations ASAP!

Last edited:
No worries! We are up to 7 people so the Cottage wouldn't have worked. Sounds like we need to call before it is too late though. Thanks for the update/warning.

UPDATE! Cabin 4 is also booked. I just reserved Cabin 3 for our group. If you want a cabin, make reservations ASAP!
Sweet! Glad you got something. I called up there to check to see what they had and they said 5 and 6 were booked. Next was the cottage, and then the next one was going to be another $100 so i figured i better jump on the cottage

Here is the rates for the cabins.

mac 'attached' gyvr

Attachments

• OTT VR Rate Chart.pdf
    226.4 KB · Views: 11
Back