• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Front Armor w/ Flare

John D

NAXJA Member # 788
Dirt Bound front armor with flare, I will not ship them - $225
Located in Rockford, MI

5ae1513a8f1be528d01a0e1301454071.jpg

e04e51de0b46302b47a736ba9c27db07.jpg

1591af51d1e7fda085246933b21cf272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, I can’t ship these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

not to beat you up but the DIY's are 229 on DB. would you take $100? i could take them for that and drive all the way to you (3.5 hours) or i could pay 150 if you'd be willing to meet in South Haven. LMK

Hey man legit reasons. If you could get them for the same price new or used, would you not throw a lower offer? they're painted, gotta strip them, they're used, and i threw an offer. they're only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Moreover, I didn't see the DB logo cut into them like dirtbound usually does. Not making accusations I'm just saying its hard to judge a real price. Also, I don't know what the welds look like. If these were the DIY flares, I don't know who welded them or the extent of their abilities as a welder. Again, I'm not calling into question anyones character or abilities, I'm just making an offer off the information I have at my disposal. You know, the same thing anyone of you would do if you were buying anything at any time.

Last edited:
Back