• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated jeep parts for sale Lots of after market and stock stuff

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
This is an updated current post of what all is left on my 96 XJ.

All Items are off of a 96 XJ country model, and if a part you need is not listed here just ask, If I have it we will work something out.

AW4 Automatic Transmission You P/U-$100 I I drop off W/I 100 miles- $50+fuel
NP 242 T-Case -You P/U-$100 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$150+fuel
stock front drive shaft-$25
stock rear drive shaft-$25
Stock UCA's-$10
D30 brake rotors-$20 pair
D30 drivers side Brake caliper-$10
D30 Axle housing with all steering components with out brake components, gears in housing no good-you P/U $75 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$100+fuel
Dana 35 axle complete drum to drum w/ 3.55 gears (good)-you P/U $100 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$125+fuel
fan shroud brand new-$25
3 inch Lift, Superlift Coils W/ rear AAL in modified stock pack and all 4 shocks-$125
2 inch short AAL- $15
Rusty’s 1” T-case drop-$10
5-Chrome steel rims, 15x8, 3.75" backspacing, $100 all
Custom Winch bumper-$250
Stock front bumper w/ end caps-$25
Stock Rear Bumper w/o end caps -$25
1.25” receiver hitch W/ 3 slides (1 7/8 ball, 2" ball, shackle)-$50
D35 Trac-Loc carrier-$50
D 35 4.11 gears -$75
D35 install kits-$50
D30 Hub assembly (3)-$40 ea
CB (radio shack) w/ Antenna (firestick) and coax-$50
Hood vents (labarren)-$35
Hood Vents (280Z already in Hood)- $100 W/ hood
Stock Sway bar and end links-$25
Class III trailer hitch that will fit a Toyota Tacoma and ???-$30

Any other parts on the Jeep are still stock. Just ask and I can pull and send it. I WILL SHIP MOST AT THE EXPENSE OF BUYER!!!!! All items are available immediately and will be shipped Via UPS, Fed Ex., or USPS .Post here, PM me or Email at [email protected] items are first come first serve, and money talks!! I do pay-pal, [email protected] or money order. Fred

Forgot to list I also have stock coil isolater...3/4" lift if used w/ your set-$10
Stoct front bumpstops-$5
Stock Tranny/T-Case cross member-$20

My gear sale fell thru so I still have 4.11 gears for D30 and D35 plus install kits for each. I also have the D30 carrier to fit the 4.11's and a D 35 Trac-Lok carrier that will fit 4.11's. Will sell both sets of gears plus install kits and carriers....$325+shipping which for all should be around $25...so I will call it $350 shipped for all of the above.

OK guys motor is being pulled Sat, what isn't sold by Sun is going on Ebay. I would rather get some of this stuff to fellow jeeper here, but i can use the $$ too.

I am gonna start putting stuff on Ebay tomorow. I am basicly clearing out what has not been paid for!! If you are wanting something let me know for sure so I can hold it! Fred

OK wheels, 4 tires, winch bumper, 1" blocks, D35 gears, gone

Rock Rails fell thru...still have them availale, they are 2x4 custom 3/16" steel rails from AJ's off road armor, the have 3 legs to the frame plus 4 bolts in the pich seam and have a total of 15 bolts holding each rail. $200+shipping

still have 2 31x10.50 BFG AT's one is the ATKO the other is a regular old BFG AT-$45 ea +shipping

still have D35 install kit and trac-loc carrier

full compliment for D30...gears 4.11's, install kit, carrier, Qick-Lok locker.

Chrysler labarron hood vents

OK guys jeep is totally apart and going to jeep heaven Mon. If anyone contacted me about any parts they need to PM me again, because come tuesday, amybe monday eve, all remaining stuff is going on Ebay.
Just as a feeler this is whats left:

3" lift complete with coils, rearr AAl in my spring pack with the smallest leaf removed nad a ford ranger main cot down and added, and all 4 shocks.
Rusty's Greasable shackles 6" eye-eye
stock front bumpstops
rusty's Tcase drop
Tranny AW-4
Tcase NP242
D35 w/ 3.55 gears drum-drum
D35 Trac-Lok Carrier
D35 Gear Install kit
D30 HP housing, just housing, geears in it no good, and brake parts and hubs removed
D30 hub bearing unit x 3
D30 BRake rotors
D30 4.11 gears w/ carrier for 4.11's
D30 gear install kit
wood grain dashboard
3" short AAL
brake booster
brake master cylinder
ABS brake system
windshield washer bottle
stock air filter box
stock Tranny cross member
1 BFG AT KO tire 31x10,50 (on ebay)
1 BFG AT old style (on ebay)
AJ's off road Armor 2x4 custom Rock rails
axle shafts for D30 (w/abs)
stock front and rear Drive shafts

and probably more I can't remember But to sum it up If anyone wants any of this stuff, I need to know for sure by Mon or it will be hitting Ebay. Thanks Fred

96xjeeper said:
This is an updated current post of what all is left on my 96 XJ.

All Items are off of a 96 XJ country model, and if a part you need is not listed here just ask, If I have it we will work something out.

AW4 Automatic Transmission You P/U-$100 I I drop off W/I 100 miles- $50+fuel
NP 242 T-Case -You P/U-$100 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$150+fuel
stock front drive shaft-$25
stock rear drive shaft-$25
Stock UCA's-$10
D30 brake rotors-$20 pair
D30 drivers side Brake caliper-$10
D30 Axle housing with all steering components with out brake components, gears in housing no good-you P/U $75 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$100+fuel
Dana 35 axle complete drum to drum w/ 3.55 gears (good)-you P/U $100 I drop off W/I 100 miles-$125+fuel
fan shroud brand new-$25
3 inch Lift, Superlift Coils W/ rear AAL in modified stock pack and all 4 shocks-$125
2 inch short AAL- $15
Rusty’s 1” T-case drop-$10
5-Chrome steel rims, 15x8, 3.75" backspacing, $100 all
Custom Winch bumper-$250
Stock front bumper w/ end caps-$25
Stock Rear Bumper w/o end caps -$25
1.25” receiver hitch W/ 3 slides (1 7/8 ball, 2" ball, shackle)-$50
D35 Trac-Loc carrier-$50
D 35 4.11 gears -$75
D35 install kits-$50
D30 Hub assembly (3)-$40 ea
CB (radio shack) w/ Antenna (firestick) and coax-$50
Hood vents (labarren)-$35
Hood Vents (280Z already in Hood)- $100 W/ hood
Stock Sway bar and end links-$25
Class III trailer hitch that will fit a Toyota Tacoma and ???-$30

Any other parts on the Jeep are still stock. Just ask and I can pull and send it. I WILL SHIP MOST AT THE EXPENSE OF BUYER!!!!! All items are available immediately and will be shipped Via UPS, Fed Ex., or USPS .Post here, PM me or Email at [email protected] items are first come first serve, and money talks!! I do pay-pal, [email protected] or money order. Fred

Do You Still have the Labarron vents? What kind of shape? Do they have drip pans? Do you have a picture of them?

Last edited:
Back