• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Night Dinner & Raffle

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey Ya'all

Saturday Night July 24th we will be having a BBQ & Raffle. All of the money raised will go to the Sierra Chapter which will then be donated to an Organization announced at a later date.

I will be cooking Hamburgers & Hot Links and will have a couple of sides. If anyone wants to contribute a side or two you are most welcome.

The cost will be $10 per person.

There will also be a raffle for some GREAT prizes :) Tickets will be $1ea, 6 for $5, 8 for $10 and 25 for $20.

See you then......
Mark

LOL!!!!! LONG NIGHT!!!!
Sorry 12 for $10 - hahaha

What's the matter, all those hot cougars keeping you up at night? You gotta remember to keep your vitamin E levels high.

Count me in for dinner (probably my dad and brother too but I'll update for them later). I'll bring some garlic bread for everyone.

Count me in for dinner (probably my dad and brother too but I'll update for them later). I'll bring some garlic bread for everyone.

Confirmed - count me, my dad, and my brother in for dinner on Sat night. I'll bring garlic bread for everyone also.

I'm definitely in. So that'll be a plus 2

rightseatsis + me = 2 for dinner.

Alibi: Mary takes care of our elderly parents, and lately mom has been making unscheduled trips to the emergency room. Plans can change at moments notice.

Last edited:
So i am not going to be there till 730 pm on sat, Will i miss the raffle & or dinner?

Back