• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig/Trail Build level.... Moderate

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Thought I would post up an info thread. I believe we will try to limit ride groups to 8 or 10 rigs. Anyone wanting to do moderate stuff should post up in here. Please post tire size, and if you have lockers and where. Also include if you have a winch. Like this:

I'm on 42's locked front and rear with a winch.

37's, locked F/R, 8274 winch...

35's, locked F/R winch

35s locked frt/rear, winch

and the same for dads tj

You both are my winch's so (since I can't find the smiley), I stick my tongue out at you and make that funny noise.

The old one is out (thanks clint) and the new one is in (thanks mike) now the trans just needs bolted in

Cool. I hope it runs good for ya. Did you see anything that looked out of the ordinary?

Cool. I hope it runs good for ya. Did you see anything that looked out of the ordinary?

The only thing I saw when I dropped the engine in the hole is a dent on the driver side of the oil pan. Nothing severe enough to contact any internals fortunately.

The only thing I saw when I dropped the engine in the hole is a dent on the driver side of the oil pan. Nothing severe enough to contact any internals fortunately.

That could have been from when My buddy pulled the motor out when he was parting the Jeep or When the D30 housing snapped like a twig after hitting a Mercedes! :D

Back