• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Picked up another XJ today. Just got home from Colorado with it made it 1100 miles no major issues built enough to hit the trails already.

So who’s got some spare stuff laying around anymore? In need of some items

Picked up another XJ today. Just got home from Colorado with it made it 1100 miles no major issues built enough to hit the trails already.

Watcha looking for?

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

I will 2nd what Kevin posted. What are you looking for?

961335c767b2ef702459dbafa87719b8.jpg

Well I picked up a second XJ today. Haven’t owned one in 5 years and bought 2 within a week. Its a sickness with no cure apparently. This one is mint. I’m gonna brag. I’ll post up pictures and info when I get it home tomorrow. And it was only 5 miles from home was the best part

The beater I just brought home last weekend that I need parts for I drove 1100 miles back from Colorado Springs.

Parts I’m in need of currently.
A full matched set of doors all 4. Color doesn’t matter but not rusted out would be best. power windows and locks

33x12.50r15 tires prefer ATs of some sort. But would take any decent tires. Just tires.

A newer style drivers seat black/gray. 98-01 style

Factory 98 style CD player head unit

aed5c3f7bc8b93642408652a0a8f3c70.jpg

First owner had until 2012. Second owner I purchased from yesterday. All factory skid plates. 121k miles. Full matching spare. Overhead console and sound bar. This thing is the nicest one I’ve ever owned by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dab5a76758f14256a1f182d56a5793d8.jpg

Picked this up last Friday drove from Colorado Springs back to Indiana. Almost no problems. No major problems anyway. Lots of good parts just not to good lookin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A full matched set of doors all 4. Color doesn’t matter but not rusted out would be best. power windows and locks

33x12.50r15 tires prefer ATs of some sort. But would take any decent tires. Just tires.

I have a factory CD player out of Robs 99. Should be plug n play, just not 100% sure if EVERYTHING works, I put a $20 walmart radio in mine. Radio did when it was pulled, didnt use anything else.

I have a set of 4 Falken Wildpeak MTs with around 3000 miles on them. Set comes with a Maxis BigHorn for a spare, no idea of mileage or age on it. $800 for all.

JIM.

Back