• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling the CamoChero $1000

CamoChero

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys long time no talk. I had to have knee surgery and bills have stacked up. So I have to sell the XJ. Its an 88 Laredo 4 door with 260xxx miles. Here's the run down:

4.0- decent shape leaks a little oil, but compression is good
AW4- solid
NP231- chain is stretched

Front axle stock
rear axle stock

3 inch rough country
tube rock sliders
new RC Nitro 9000
Complete new rear disc brakes (Shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, the whole she-bang)
Flowmaster muffler (not sure which type, was put on by previous owner)

The seats are in really good shape considering, front and back, the carpet is mud stained. The headliner is missing.

Becuase of a small disagreement between a barricade and my passenger finder it wont start right now, however, it was running great. I'm told that it may be the fuel pump relay, but im not sure.

This would make a great toy for someone. With a little TLC it could be a daily driver. I DD'ed it for over a year until the accident.

Im looking to try to get at least a grand out of it. Ive got it on CL for 1200 but ill drop the 200 for naxja guys and gals.

Im not sure how to post the pics so if you would like pics just ask and ill email some to ya! Thanks guys

Back